What does SMS do?
SMS provides organizations critical data regarding customers, products, services, pricing & positioning to help organizations become more effective and profitable in their business strategies.
What makes SMS different?
Simply stated…..SMS’s focus is on the “outcome” of the research. Understanding the specific objectives and how the results will be used is critical to a successful study.
What industries do you serve?
SMS specializes in but is not limited to serving the Manufacturing, Medical, Financial Services, High-Tech and Retail industries.
Who has SMS Worked with?
Over the past 24 years, SMS has partnered with businesses in a variety of industries, including:
- Andersen Windows
- Carlson Wagonlit
- Creative Kidstuff
- Kimberly Clark
- Manhattan Toy
- Red Cross
- Sallie Mae
- Salo, LLC
- Thomson Reuters
- Wells Fargo
- Wilson’s Leather
- Xcel Energy
- Predictive Analytics (Predicting consumer behaviors)
- Calibrated Sales Forecasting
- Benchmarking Studies
- New Product Development / Concept Testing
- Online / Website Analysis
- Brand Impact, Awareness, Image Assessment & Validation
- Competitive Analysis
- New Market Entry Strategies
- Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Market Differentiation, Quantification & Segment Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
Do you have any case studies you can share?
Absolutely! Contact us today and let us know if you are looking for a particular industry or methodology example and we can go over the report together.