Join me to learn how Journey Mapping improves customers’ experience
The experience that your company delivers is what matters most to today’s customers. Join me on October 4th when I’ll explore one of the best ways to truly understand your customers: Journey Mapping. This breakfast discussion, sponsored by the Performance Excellence Network, will take place from 7:30 to 9 a.m. at the Woodlake Meeting Center in Rochester.
What is Journey Mapping? A customer journey map is a visual representation of the journey a customer has with your brand, products, services, and people. It includes multiple touchpoints from the customer’s point of view, such as:
- Key moments and evaluation points in the process
- Positive and negative components of the experience
- Attitudes and emotions that may come into play
Use my presentation as your guide to help you develop a customer journey map for your customers’ experience that will allow you to view your organization and its process through their eyes.
- How journey maps can help you understand more about critical customer needs
- How leading companies used these maps to both improve their customer experience
- How to recognize the value of confirming customer perceptions of the journey rather than relying on a corporate hypothesis.
Today, the customer journey is much more complex and varies widely across different organizations and customer segments. I am grateful to the Performance Excellence Network for this opportunity to share this information.
To register and attend in person, contact: email@example.com.
To register to view livestream and/or video-on- demand ($20 member, $40 non-member; free for Premium/Sponsoring Members), contact firstname.lastname@example.org.